Web design by paul bundy webwork © 2014

home links

If you are a Non-Resident Property Owner

Under the I.R.N.R. Law, all non-residents who own one or more properties in Spain are liable to submit and pay annual taxes.

Each owner or co-owner is treated as a separate taxpayer. There is an obligation to file a separate return for normal use of the property and for any rental income obtained.

Transferring property located in Spain by a non-resident in Spain will be subjected to Capital Gains tax in Spain, according to Spanish legislation and the provisions of the Double Taxation Treaty with the UK.

There are three ways in which we can assist you with the completion ofyour tax forms:

read more >>>