Web design by paul bundy webwork © 2014

home links

If you are Self Employed, a Sole Trader, or are considering Freelancing

Being in business as a sole trader or self employed is the simplest way to get started. We can offer specialist advice to help you compare all the options available before making the best decision to suit your circumstances.

We can register you as "self employed" with the Tax Office and Social Security immediately you start as a sole trader otherwise you could incur a financial penalty.

We will submit your annual self assessment Tax Return form to the Tax Office and keep accurate up-to-date records of all your business transactions as supplied by you. Our complete bookkeeping services include monthly trading profit & loss reports and balance sheets.

Every quarter you will have to pay net VAT received and income tax on all profits. Monthly you will pay your “Autonomo“ National Insurance contribution.